Thursday, February 3, 2011

A few things that don't suck.

To make up for the evil  I have done, by unleashing both Snooki, and The Visionary Overlord Of American Horror, on you this week. I thought I would do a quick post, and share few things that don't suck.


First off - The winner of the  Tomoview Lifetime Achievement Award For Mullet Fiction.
    Now available for just 99 cents!!!
    Business Up Front, Party In The Back - Kindle
    Business Up Front, Party In The Back - Nook 

    Keeping with the mullet theme, one of my most anticipated books of 2011 was officially announced this week. 

    The Damned Highway by Brian Keene and Nick Mamatas.

    I love drugs and tentacles, and I can't wait to get my hands on this.

    Well we did mullets, monsters, and mind altering substances, so now for something completely different.



    Princess Alethea’s Fairy Tale Theatre

    A new weekly podcast, from the beautiful and talented Princess Alethea Kontis.


     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment